Q Link Wireless provides free phone service through the Lifeline and the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). These programs are designed to help low-income Americans access essential communication services. By signing up with Q Link Wireless, you can get a free tablet and phone, plus unlimited data, talk, and text, on one of America’s largest 4G LTE/5G networks.
Sounds too good to be true, right? Well, it’s not. All you need to do is check your eligibility, transfer your current phone number, and pay a one-time co-payment of $10.01. That’s it. No contracts, no hidden fees, and no hassle.
In this article, I will introduce Q Link Free Tablet and Phone, its features and benefits, eligibility requirements, and how to apply. Here you can apply for a free government tablet from Assurance Wireless.
What Is the QLink Free Tablet Offer?
The QLink free tablet offer is a special promotion that allows Q Link Wireless customers to receive a free tablet device along with their free phone and service. The tablet is compatible with the Q Link Wireless network and can be used for browsing the web, watching videos, playing games, and more. The tablet also comes with a free case and a free charger.
The QLink free tablet offer is part of the Lifeline program, which is a nationwide initiative to provide free internet access and devices to low-income households. The ACP is funded by the Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) program, which is a temporary federal program that subsidizes the cost of broadband service and devices for eligible consumers.
In Which Areas Currently Does Q Link Offer Free Tablet and Phone?
The QLink free tablet and phone offer is currently available in select states and territories, including:
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- Puerto Rico
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
To check if the QLink free tablet and phone offers are available in your area, you can visit the Q Link Wireless website and enter your zip code.
How Do I Transfer My Qlink Wireless EBB Benefits to ACP If I Already Receive EBB?
If you are already a Q Link Wireless customer and you receive the EBB benefits, you can transfer your EBB benefits to the ACP and get the free tablet and phone offer. To do this, you need to:
- Log in to your Q Link Wireless account on the website or the app.
- Go to the EBB section and click on “Transfer EBB Benefits”.
- Follow the instructions to confirm your consent and eligibility for the ACP.
- Wait for the confirmation email from Q Link Wireless that your EBB benefits have been transferred to the ACP.
- Once you receive the confirmation email, you can order your free tablet and phone from the Q Link Wireless website or the app.
Does Q Link Wireless Offer Free Tablet and Phone?
Yes, Q Link Wireless offers a free tablet and phone to its customers who are eligible for the Lifeline and the EBB program. The free tablet and phone are shipped to the customer’s address within 7 to 10 business days after the order is placed. The customer can also track the status of their order on the Q Link Wireless website or the app.
Eligibility Criteria of Q Link Wireless Free Tablet
To be eligible for the Q Link Wireless free tablet, you need to meet the following criteria:
1. Income Basis:
You need to have a household income that is at or below 135% of the federal poverty guidelines. For example, for a household of four, the income limit is $35,775 per year.
2. Program Participation:
You need to participate in one of the following federal or state assistance programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Tribal Programs (such as Tribal Head Start, Tribal TANF, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations)
- National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
3. Residential Status:
You need to be a resident of one of the states or territories where the Q Link Wireless free tablet offer is available. You also need to have a valid physical address where you can receive the tablet and phone.
4. Current Device Ownership:
You need to not have received a free phone or tablet from another Lifeline provider in the past 12 months. You also need to not have more than one Lifeline service per household.
Required Documents of Q Link Wireless Free Tablet
To apply for the Q Link Wireless free tablet, you need to provide the following documents:
1. Proof of Income:
You need to provide proof of your household income, such as:
- Pay stubs
- Tax returns
- Social Security benefits statements
- Pension benefits statements
- Unemployment benefits statements
- Child support payments
- Alimony payments
- Other income statements
2. Program Participation Proof:
You need to provide proof of your participation in one of the eligible assistance programs, such as:
- SNAP card
- Medicaid card
- SSI award letter
- FPHA lease agreement
- Veterans pension or survivors’ benefit letter
- Tribal program enrollment letter
- NSLP letter
- LIHEAP bill
- TANF letter
- WIC voucher
3. Identity Verification:
You need to provide proof of your identity, such as:
- Driver’s license
- State ID card
- Military ID card
- Tribal ID card
- Birth certificate
- Social security card
4. Address Proof:
You need to provide proof of your address, such as:
- Utility bill
- Bank statement
- Mortgage statement
- Rental agreement
- Voter registration card
- Vehicle registration card
- Insurance card
5. Previous Device Details:
You need to provide details of your previous device, such as:
- Make and model
- IMEI number
- Phone number
- Service provider
- Activation date
- Deactivation date
How to Apply and Receive QLink Free Tablet and Phone
Discover the exclusive offer of a free Phone and tablet from Q Link Wireless! Qualified low-income clients can now apply and receive a tablet through their ACP and Lifeline programs, unlocking benefits in tablet and mobile services, and Internet broadband savings.
To fill out the Q Link Wireless free tablet application online, you will need to follow these steps:
Step 1: Go to the Qlink Wireless official website.
Step 2: Enter Your Active Email ID and ZIP code.
Step 3: Now, You can Enter your First Name and Last Name, then click on the Continue button.
Step 4: Enter your Home Address details and click on the Continue button.
Step 5: Enter your contact information and click on continue button.
Step 6: Enter your Birthdate & SSN number then click on continue.
Step 7: Choose, Yes or No, then click on the Continue button.
Step 8: now you can select the Government Programs you Participate in, then click on continue.
The final step is you tick mark 8 Confirm box and your Application Submitted Successful.
Notes: Please note that the application process may vary based on your state, and additional documentation may be required. You can contact Q Link Wireless customer service for more information or assistance with the application process.
Qlink Tablet Activation: How to Guide
Once you receive your QLink free tablet and phone, you need to activate them before you can use them. To activate your QLink tablet, you need to follow these steps:
Access the Qlink Platform:
The first step to activate your QLink tablet is to access the QLink platform. You can do this by turning on your tablet and connecting it to a Wi-Fi network. You will see a QLink icon on your home screen. Tap on it to launch the QLink app.
Locate the Activation Section:
The next step is to locate the activation section on the QLink app. You can do this by tapping on the menu icon in the top left corner of the app. You will see a list of options. Tap on “Activate Device”.
Input Device Details
The third step is to input the device details on the QLink app. You can do this by entering the IMEI number of your tablet, which is a 15-digit code that identifies your device. You can find the IMEI number on the back of your tablet, on the box, or the QLink website. You also need to enter the phone number that you want to use with your tablet.
Follow Activation Prompts:
The fourth step is to follow the activation prompts on the QLink app. You can do this by tapping on the “Activate” button and waiting for the app to verify your device and account. You may need to agree to some terms and conditions and update some settings on your tablet.
Verify Network Connection:
The fifth step is to verify the network connection on your QLink tablet. You can do this by checking the signal strength and the data usage on your tablet. You should see a QLink logo and a 4G or LTE icon on the top of your screen. You can also test the network connection by making a call, sending a text, or browsing the web on your tablet.
The final step is to complete the setup on your QLink tablet. You can do this by customizing your tablet according to your preferences. You can change the wallpaper, the ringtone, the apps, and the security settings on your tablet. You can also sync your contacts, photos, and other data from your previous device or your cloud account.
Activate your Q Link Wireless service
To activate your service, you will need a compatible phone and a Q Link SIM card. Once you have a Qlink SIM card, you will need to follow these steps:
- Turn off your phone or Tablet and remove your old SIM card.
- Insert your new Q Link SIM card into your phone’s SIM slot and turn on your phone.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to activate your phone. You may need to perform a network reset in your phone’s settings.
- Transfer your current phone number to Q Link Wireless or get a new one.
- Download the My Mobile Account app from the Google Play Store or the App Store and log in using your Q Link phone number.
- Enjoy your free phone service with unlimited data, talk, and text, plus a new tablet, on one of America’s largest 4G LTE/5G networks.
Top 5 Tablet Models Offered for Free by QLink
Q Link Wireless offers a variety of tablet models for free to its customers. The tablet models may vary depending on the availability and the customer’s location. Here are some of the top 5 tablet models that Q Link Wireless offers for free:
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0:
The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 is a sleek and powerful tablet that features an 8-inch HD display, a quad-core processor, 2 GB of RAM, 32 GB of internal storage, a microSD card slot, a 8 MP rear camera, a 2 MP front camera, a 5100 mAh battery, and Android 9.0 Pie operating system. The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 supports 4G LTE connectivity and Wi-Fi calling on the Q Link Wireless network.
Huawei MediaPad T3:
The Huawei MediaPad T3 is a compact and durable tablet that features a 7-inch IPS display, a quad-core processor, 1 GB of RAM, 16 GB of internal storage, a microSD card slot, a 2 MP rear camera, a 2 MP front camera, a 3100 mAh battery, and Android 7.0 Nougat operating system. The Huawei MediaPad T3 supports 4G LTE connectivity and Wi-Fi calling on the Q Link Wireless network.
Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact:
The Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact is a premium and waterproof tablet that features a 8-inch Full HD display, a quad-core processor, 3 GB of RAM, 16 GB of internal storage, a microSD card slot, a 8.1 MP rear camera, a 2.2 MP front camera, a 4500 mAh battery, and Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. The Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact supports 4G LTE connectivity and Wi-Fi calling on the Q Link Wireless network.
Asus ZenPad 8.0:
The Asus ZenPad 8.0 is a stylish and versatile tablet that features a 8-inch HD display, a quad-core processor, 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB of internal storage, a microSD card slot, a 5 MP rear camera, a 2 MP front camera, a 4000 mAh battery, and Android 7.0 Nougat operating system. The Asus ZenPad 8.0 supports 4G LTE connectivity and Wi-Fi calling on the Q Link Wireless network.
Apple iPad Mini 2:
The Apple iPad Mini 2 is a classic and popular tablet that features a 7.9-inch Retina display, a dual-core processor, 1 GB of RAM, 16 GB of internal storage, a 5 MP rear camera, a 1.2 MP front camera, a 6470 mAh battery, and iOS 12 operating system. The Apple iPad Mini 2 supports 4G LTE connectivity and Wi-Fi calling on the Q Link Wireless network.
QLink Wireless Free Tablet Comparison Table
To help you compare the QLink Wireless free tablet models, here is a table that summarizes their main specifications and features:
|Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0
|1280 x 800 pixels
|Quad-core 2.0 GHz
|8 MP / 2 MP
|Android 9.0 Pie
|Huawei MediaPad T3
|1024 x 600 pixels
|Quad-core 1.3 GHz
|2 MP / 2 MP
|Android 7.0 Nougat
|Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact
|1920 x 1200 pixels
|Quad-core 2.5 GHz
|8.1 MP / 2.2 MP
|Android 6.0 Marshmallow
|Asus ZenPad 8.0
|1280 x 800 pixels
|Quad-core 1.3 GHz
|5 MP / 2 MP
|Android 7.0 Nougat
|Apple iPad Mini 2
|2048 x 1536 pixels
|Dual-core 1.3 GHz
|5 MP / 1.2 MP
How to Choose the Best QLink Free Tablet
To choose the best QLink free tablet for your needs, you need to consider the following factors:
- Performance: The performance of a tablet depends on the processor, the RAM, and the operating system. A faster processor, more RAM, and a newer operating system can make a tablet run smoother and handle multiple tasks better. If you want a high-performance tablet, you may prefer the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 or the Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact.
- Display: The display of a tablet depends on the size, the resolution, and the quality. A larger display, a higher resolution, and better quality can make a tablet more enjoyable for watching videos, playing games, and reading books. If you want a stunning display, you may prefer the Apple iPad Mini 2 or the Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact.
- Storage: The storage of a tablet depends on the internal memory and the external memory. More internal memory and external memory can make a tablet store more apps, photos, videos, and other files. If you want a spacious storage, you may prefer the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 or the Asus ZenPad 8.0.
- Camera: The camera of a tablet depends on the megapixels, the features, and the quality. More megapixels, more features, and better quality can make a tablet take better photos and videos. If you want a superb camera, you may prefer the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 or the Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact.
- Battery: The battery of a tablet depends on the capacity, the usage, and the charging. A larger capacity, a lower usage, and a faster charging can make a tablet last longer and charge quicker. If you want a long-lasting battery, you may prefer the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 or the Apple iPad Mini 2.
Benefits of Getting the QLink Free Tablet and Phone
Getting the QLink free tablet can bring you many benefits, such as:
- Saving money: You can save money by getting a free tablet and a free phone from Q Link Wireless. You can also save money by getting free monthly data, minutes, and texts from the Lifeline program. You can use the free tablet and phone for your personal and professional needs without worrying about the cost.
- Staying connected: You can stay connected with your family, friends, and colleagues by using the free tablet and phone from Q Link Wireless. You can make calls, send texts, and access the internet on the Q Link Wireless network. You can also use Wi-Fi calling and other apps to communicate with anyone around the world.
- Accessing information: You can access information by using the free tablet and phone from Q Link Wireless. You can browse the web, watch videos, listen to music, read books, and more on the Q Link Wireless network. You can also use the free tablet and phone to access online education, health, and government services.
- Enjoying entertainment: You can enjoy entertainment by using the free tablet and phone from Q Link Wireless. You can play games, stream movies, download apps, and more on the Q Link Wireless network. You can also use the free tablet and phone to capture and share your memories with the camera and social media apps.
I hope you understand the above article and how to get a Q link tablet offer. We are here to answer any questions you might have in the comment section below. Please get in touch with us if you have any questions.