Moolah Wireless is an MVNO (mobile virtual network operator) that operates under a contract with AT&T Wireless.
Moolah Wireless is also a participant in the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), a government program that provides discounts on home internet and tablets for eligible households.
In this article, we will learn how to get a free Moolah tablet under the ACP program.
What is Moolah Wireless?
Moolah Wireless is a mobile virtual network operator that operates under a contract with AT&T Wireless.
Moolah Wireless offers a variety of plans, including home internet, wireless data plans, and tablet plans. Home internet plans start at $10 per month with the ACP discount.
Wireless data plans start at $15 per month with the ACP discount. Tablet plans start at $25 per month with the ACP discount.
Moolah Wireless also offers a free tablet to eligible customers who participate in the ACP program. The tablet comes with 100GB of monthly data.
Moolah Wireless Offer Free Tablet
Moolah Wireless is committed to providing affordable tablets to those in need. Moolah participant in the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), a government program that helps ensure that every American family has access to quality broadband services.
Through the ACP, the US government (FCC) reimburses some of the costs of tablets and home internet service for eligible households.
As a result, Moolah Wireless can offer tablets completely free to eligible customers and also include 12 months of data service with each tablet.
This means that eligible customers can get a tablet and a year of data service for free, thanks to the ACP program.
Who is Eligible For the ACP Program?
To be eligible for the ACP, a household must be enrolled in one or more of the below-mentioned assistance programs.
If your family income must be at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines, you are eligible for ACP discounted internet or Free Tablet.
How to Apply for Moolah Free Tablet?
1. Fill out the application form using this link.
2. Complete the necessary section of your application with the legal name and address used for Government program registration.
3. After submitting, you will be directed to the Federal Government website to complete all necessary steps and submit the requested documents.
4. After successfully completing the process, make sure to note down your Subscriber ID. You will need it later to access it.
4. You will be notified of your acceptance or rejection by email within 48 hours.
5. Once your application is approved, you will receive instructions on how to choose your tablet delivery method. You can either pick it up at a participating location or have it mailed to you.
Finally, you receive a Tablet and will provide a Specification of the Moolah Mobile Tablet.
|Model Name||Moolah Mobile Tab|
|Display Size (inch)||110.1″|
|Resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Processor||Mediatek quad-core MTK6761|
|Front Camera (MP)||5MP|
|Rear Camera (MP)||8MP|
|In the Box||Moolah Mobile Tablet|
USB Wall Charger Base
How to Check Moolah Mobile Tablet Application Status?
To check the application status, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to the Moolah Wireless website: https://moolahwireless.com/
2. Click on the top right side “Check Status” link.
3. Enter the phone number or email address and the Last 4 of Social Security Number that you used to apply for the program.
4. Click on the “Submit” button.
You will then be able to see the status of your application. If your application is approved, you will be able to see the voucher number that you can use to purchase the tablet.
You can also check your application status by calling Moolah Wireless customer service at 1-877-558-8124.
Earn $20 – $50 per/month to use tablet
Moolah Wireless’ free tablet program through the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a great way to get connected to the internet. They also offer home internet service, and you can earn money through their marketplace by watching ads. This is a great addition that Moolah Wireless offers over its competitors.